Use of the Radnor Capital Management website
The Radnor Capital Management (RCM) website is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and RCM have agreed otherwise in writing.
Information for Foreign Investors
The RCM website is intended to be made available only to persons in the United States, and the information on this website is only for such persons. Nothing on the RCM website shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
No Investment Recommendations or Professional Advice
Generally, the RCM website is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the website should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by RCM or any third party. However, certain tools available on the RCM website may be deemed to provide general investment advice within the meaning of the securities laws based upon our client’s personalized input. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you or your clients based on his or her investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult with your financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Copyright Policy, Linking Policy & Trademarks
The RCM website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the RCM webite, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos without written permission.
Unless you and RCM have agreed otherwise, links from another website to a RCM website must resolve to the top-level homepage of the Radnor Capital Management domain (www.RadnorCM.com).
In order to avoid confusion, if you do link from another website to the RCM top-level homepage, your website and the link itself may not suggest that RCM endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-RCM website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any RCM trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
All trademarks and service marks on the RCM website belong to Radnor Capital Management LLC or an affiliate, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide RCM with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the RCM website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any and all official complaints should be directed to info@RadnorCM.com