At Radnor Capital Management* we serve two types of clients:
- High-net-worth individuals and families, and
- Institutional accounts including foundations, endowments and charitable organizations.
We provide a range of investment services through individually managed portfolios representing a variety of investment approaches (including income oriented, small cap and core balanced). Our team is responsible for the management and administration of more than $500 million in client assets.
Being investment counselors and stewards of our clients’ assets defines everything about our firm. We believe at the core of any successful business are shared values and a common purpose. Here are the values that drive us:
- We seek always to be good stewards of our clients’ assets.
- Character, integrity and accountability guide our relationships with clients.
- We build portfolios to address specific client goals. Your needs and definition of performance – capital preservation, income generation and dividend growth, capital appreciation, and tax efficiency – dictate our approach.
- We help our clients deal with uncertainty, find clarity and address challenges. Our team regularly advises on many aspects of a client’s financial picture and works closely with client trust administrators, tax and legal professionals and related advisors.
- We are a research-based firm. We perform our own research and manage client portfolios with individual securities; that is we use little in the way of exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, or other passive products where the client is apt to be paying both the advisor and outside fund managers’ fees as well.
- We espouse a long-term investment philosophy.
- We are independent, personal, focused and agile, but with access to the same breadth of services as a much larger firm. Independence frees us to focus on finding specific solutions to achieve measurable results, unconstrained by corporate mandates.
- We answer only to you. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we are not motivated to sell proprietary investment “products” or beholden to corporate shareholders. We put our clients’ interests ahead of our own, always.
Working with us you will find that we have a uniquely customized and personal approach in an industry that has become increasingly commoditized and mechanized. We cannot promise specific financial outcomes, but we can promise thoughtful, informed, personalized financial advice. Over the years, we’ve found that our clients value our consistency, our experience, our results…and our reasonable fees. That’s why so many of them have stayed with us for decades.
* Radnor Capital Management was originally founded in 1989. In 1999 RCM merged with U.S. Trust Company, a firm that was subsequently acquired by Charles Schwab & Co, then sold to Bank of America. Radnor Capital Management “2.0” was reformed in 2012 by a core of experienced staff from the original “1.0” organization.